Things to do when going to the USA
Submitted by TonyT on Thu, 2017-03-09 20:13
- Book airline tickets (Duh!).
- Organise your ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).
- Hire a car.
- Pre-book accommodation, not really necessary if you are travelling across multiple states. From my last trip motels are plentiful and we had no issues finding a room.
- Get a travel SIM for your phone.
- Get a travel card that you can load up with USD, shop around though the options and fess vary greatly.
- Read lots of reviews on the places you want to visit.
- Do an itinerary - have at least a rough plan of what you want to see during your stay.